Current Series!

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Pro Writer Advice

More advice from the Killer Nashville mystery writers conference that I attended last August.  The Writer magazine voted this conference as THE BEST!

The Advice:

Record accomplishments as well as what you still need to work on.  Otherwise, you'll focus on your failures.

Well, that's true.  Doing this keeps me focused and moving forward--and when distractions and obstacles and obstructions hit, as they always do, I can see where I've been and know how I need to move forward.

Planners are a great way to record your accomplishments.  Whether your goal is your writing dream or exercise or a new diet, find a way to write everything down.

Two great planners for writers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and speculations are always welcome. Discourtesy is not.