Current Series!

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Surviving Winter: Recommended for January

For an Afternoon Cuppa to keep you Warm


I brew my coffee (freshly ground, filtered water, slow perk) every morning and limit myself
to 2 cups of caffeinated daily. Sometimes, though, I just want coffee in the afternoon. One cup, that’s all.

Prerequisites: Organic. Decaf. Quick. Good tasting. This hits those four marks, and the taste is better than good.

I like my coffee black, but sometimes a bit of cream is an indulgence. This stands up to the cream: the coffee flavor becomes smoother but isn’t overwhelmed.

It also is a great base on which to build Irish coffee (a spoon of whipped cream, a few crystals of turbinado sugar, a splash of Makers Mark, and this: now that’s Irish coffee!). The coffee flavor doesn’t get lost; all the flavors come together for divine relaxation on a winter’s evening.

This is a repeat buy.

If traveling and needing decaf (or caffeinated), Mount Hagen offers little convenience packets as well. Thank you, Mt Hagen, for making travel still organic!


Oh, and while I recommend this, I don't receive any affiliate perks for doing so.  I just want to share what I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and speculations are always welcome. Discourtesy is not.