Current Series!

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

A Writer's Journey

While I struggle daily to find enough time to fit my Sansward series in--not to mention the medieval mystery that I'm longing to write as well as another fantasy series--Remi Black and M.A. Lee are charging forward with their writing.

Last Wednesday Remi Black shared her difficult passage in writing the first three books in her Enclave series.

This week, M.A. Lee share three bits of advice and acknowledges the people who make our writer's journey possible.

As for me, I'll keep plugging along at my pace.  One day, hopefully, everything will come together. 


~ Burning the Candle at Both Ends ~
Hopes up, head high, pen ready, laptop open!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and speculations are always welcome. Discourtesy is not.